Thursday, February 5, 2009

Uno, Baby


This is for you Suzanne. You asked and you have received. A record of the craziness that fills this family, recorded for generations to come. Because really, unless I tell someone, I tend to block out most of the nonsense that occurs here on an almost daily basis. Truly, who would believe it all unless their maiden name was Sawyer?


I can't promise how often I'll post. Maybe weekly, maybe daily. I mean how often does one need to read about the antics of this household? Trust me; it aint pretty. So, Suzanne, this is for you, and for Heidi, and for everyone who I really stink at keeping in touch with. I hope these musings will make you laugh and relate. Because I know we've all felt like the girl who just can't get it quite right. The girl who's just a little bit off. The girl who is constantly dodging the stones of criticism and accusations. But I hope you also feel redeemed, alive through grace, and though bruised---hopeful, and slow to cast your own missiles.


Welcome to my heart, and my little online home. Be sure to wipe your feet at the door.





Smooches~e




3 comments:

  1. Yay! Another MOPS mama bloggin'! :) I can't wait to read yer stuff. Thanks for signing up on mine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot WAIT! This has been way too long in coming. Thank you for an outlet to smile! MWAH

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh good! welcome to the club!:o)

    ReplyDelete